Warner Bros. has put renewed focus on reinvigorating its DC Comics characters in movies and television. But the Wall Street Journal reports that the studio has a long way to go to catch up to its more-successful nemesis Marvel Comics, now owned by Walt Disney Co.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Profit Jumps on Strength of Movie Business
- Warner Bros Shakes Up DC Comics Division
- A Lobster in Every Pot?
- Cape Crusade In Hollywood
- Two Executives Now Vie for Top Job at Disney
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Lehman Creditors to Get Additional $17.9 Billion
- Charter to TWC Shareholders: Just Say No