Michael Drobot pleaded guilty on Thursday to federal charges related to his role in a medical fraud scheme linked to the corruption cases pending against state Sen. Ron Calderon and former Assemblyman Tom Calderon, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Calderon Pleads Guilty in Political Corruption Scandal Tied to Long Beach Hospital
- Hospital CEO, Guilty of Fraud, Sues Attorneys
- Calderon Brothers Indicted in Corruption Probe
- Calderon Also Accused in Hospital Bribery Case
- More Guilty Pleas Tied to Long Beach Hospital Insurance Scam
- Dozens of Los Angeles-Area Doctors and Others Charged for Felony Health Care Fraud
- Five Charged in Medical Fraud Scheme
- News of the Week