Fandango, the Los Angeles online ticketing service owned by NBCUniversal, has signed a deal to acquire Venice-based Zefr Inc.'s Movieclips, an operator of film-related channels on YouTube, the Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fandango Buys Movieclips from Zefr
- Fandango Deals Add 1,000 Screens to Service
- Movieclips Raises Money, Changes Name
- Zefr Raises $30 Million in New Financing
- Film Clip Firm Grows Ad Role
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 24: Fandango Signs South American Ticketing Deal
- Movie Tracker Looks to Expand YouTube Patrols
- Fandango Acquires Latin American Online Movie Ticketer Cinepapaya