With open enrollment for Obamacare wrapped up, insurance giant Anthem Blue Cross stayed ahead of the pack in California sign-ups, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Anthem Sued over Policy Cancellations
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Anthem Asking Big Boost in Some Premiums
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Commissioner Calls for Barring Anthem
- California Says No to UnitedHealth