In the first quarter, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley rode a wave of corporate deal making, helping bolster revenue in their traditional merger-advice and securities-underwriting businesses, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Mulls Closing Dark Pool
- Office Depot to Close 400 U.S. Stores
- Report: J. Crew, Fast Retailing Merger Talks Break Down
- Investors Sue 12 Banks, Allege Conspiracy to Rig Forex Markets
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- Overdraft Fees at Banks Hit a High, Despite Curbs