About two dozen health industry stakeholders, including lobbying groups for hospitals and health insurers, issued recommendations Wednesday on how to provide patients more information about the cost of health-care services, the Washington Post reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Crash Dummies Get Fatter to Better Reflect Americans
- Obama’s Post-Crisis Presidency
- Delay in Obamacare Mandate to Cost Billions
- AIG Won’t Join Suit Against Government
- The PC Is Dead, and This Year’s CES Proves It
- Exposing Pay Gap
- USPS Revamps Priority Mail Service
- Barbara Walters to Announce Retirement