BlackRock Inc. said its first-quarter earnings jumped 20 percent as revenue jumped and investors poured money into its mutual funds, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Profit Jumps on Strength of Movie Business
- WellPoint Reports Lower Profit, But Raises Outlook
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Banks Again Offering Leverage for Complex Debt
- Office Depot to Close 400 U.S. Stores
- 'Stress Test' Failure Sparked Scramble at Citigroup
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses