The Long Beach City Council on Tuesday voted to approve a $1.85 million contract increase to upgrade electrical infrastructure at Alamitos Bay Marina, the city's oldest marina, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach May Waive Licensing Fees for Startups
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- Plummeting Oil Prices Force Long Beach to Curb Budget
- Long Beach City Council Rejects Plan for International Flights at Long Beach Airport
- Long Beach May Update Urban Agriculture Rules
- Long Beach to Sue L.A. Over Railyard Project
- Long Beach Officials Call for Minimum Wage Hike
- Garcia Beats Dunn in Long Beach Mayor Race