George Washington University’s law school is offering the first course devoted to the legal implications of sports-related traumatic brain injuries, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wounded Veterans to Test NeuroSigma Device
- Tackling Football Injuries
- Focus on Orthopedics and Sports Medicine: When Contact Sports Cause Concussion Injuries, Who Comes Out Ahead?
- Wal-Mart to Offer Discount Organic Line of Food
- Jay-Z Turning Sports Pals into Big Biz
- Brain Gains: Neural Analytics Makes Waves With Portable Brain Scan Headset
- Robotics Key to Device Startup
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 24: Randy Freer to Succeed Mike Hopkins as Hulu CEO