Wal-Mart will announce today that it is putting its muscle behind Wild Oats organic products, offering the label at prices that will undercut brand-name organic competitors by at least 25 percent, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Enlists Wal-Mart to Promote 'Man of Steel'
- Wal-Mart Entering Health Care Business
- Burkle's Sowing of Wild Oats Hints at Potential Turnaround
- Concussion Cases Inspire New Law Course
- Wal-Mart Launching Money Transfer Service
- Keeping the Mystery Out of China's Meat
- Wal-Mart Market Has Business Support in the Bag
- Organic Food Company Bags Key Trial in Wal-Mart's Aisles