Yahoo Inc. is raising its ambitions in online video, with plans to acquire the kind of original programming that typically winds up on high-end cable-TV networks and streaming services like Netflix, sources tell the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- Report: Airbnb to Seek Up to $500 Million
- Goldman Mulls Closing Dark Pool
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Airbnb Valued at $10 Billion
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Lehman Creditors to Get Additional $17.9 Billion