One of Long Beach’s trophy skyscrapers, Shoreline Square, has been sold for nearly $102 million to a San Diego real estate investment firm, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Record-Breaking L.A. Mansion for Lease
- Westfield Picks Century Plaza Towers for U.S. Headquarters
- Jack Warner Building in Beverly Hills Sold
- Woodland Hills Office Park Sold
- Wells Fargo to Pay $591 Million to Fannie Mae
- Deal Brings End to Ports Strike
- Forecast: L.A. Home Prices to Keep Rising
- Port Truck Drivers End Picket