The Los Angeles Unified School District has found an unusual solution to at least some of its budget woes selling more licenses to film production companies. Filming fees are up 40 percent for the district, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Dodgers President Optimistic About TV Channel
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- Sparks Owner Drops Team
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'