Edison International's chairman and chief financial officer pocketed a combined $17.7 million when they sold stock after an increase in price followed a major settlement involving the defunct San Onofre nuclear power plant, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Dodgers President Optimistic About TV Channel
- Sparks Owner Drops Team
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos