Time Warner Cable has revealed that the company is no longer in negotiations with DirecTV to carry the Dodgers-owned SportsNet LA channel, meaning the satellite company’s L.A. subscribers will be left without access to the team’s baseball games, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dodgers Still Not Reaching Base
- Still No Takers For Dodgers TV
- Carriers Say Price of Dodger Channel Will Drive Away Customers
- Justice Department Sues AT&T, DirecTV for Collusion in Dodgers Negotiations
- Time Warner Cable’s Dodgers TV Channel Strikes Out - Again
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Newcomer Time Warner Hopes Triple Play Will Slow DirecTV
- Thursday Rundown: Dodgers Hit TVs Tuesday, Art Laboe Returns