Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, trying to distinguish himself from other potential presidential candidates, outlined a replacement for the Affordable Care Act that he said would expand health coverage to more Americans by making insurance more affordable, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- U.S. Gas Prices Rise, Along With Exports
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- Sebelius to Exit HHS
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Actuaries Struggle With U.S. Health Law
- As Wage Debate Rages, Some Have Made the Shift