KLAX-FM's El Mandril has the top morning radio show in L.A. — in English or Spanish — but Ricardo Sanchez is determined to stay true to his roots, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- Paul's Kitchen Hangs on as City Market Chinatown Fades
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- Chauffeurs a Driving Force on Oscar Night
- L.A., Santa Monica Buildings May Sit on Faults
- 'Eastside' Open to Debate
- Market Column