Wang Jianlin is the wealthiest man in China, owns the biggest theater chain in the world and wants to create the world's largest movie studio in his home country. Hollywood has taken notice, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood’s New Power Broker: Wang Jianlin
- Mogul Plans to Build World's Biggest Film Studio in China
- Carmike to Buy Sundance Cinemas
- Regal Makes Peace with Disney on 'Iron Man 3'
- AMC Stops Selling Advance Tickets for 'Iron Man 3'
- Chinese Firm to Buy Legendary?
- Chinese Firm Buys Legendary Entertainment
- Farewell to Film at Paramount