U.S. Spanish-language broadcaster Univision Communications Inc. has in recent weeks held discussions with banks about an initial public offering next year, sources tell Reuters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marcus & Millichap Files for IPO
- Univision to Look for New CEO, Cancels IPO
- Saban’s Univision Postpones IPO
- Report: Twitter to Make IPO Filing Public This Week
- Saudi Prince Sees Twitter IPO by Early 2014
- ABC-Univision Venture to Blend News, Satire
- Report: Carl's Jr Owner Explores Sale
- Court Halts Activision Deal with Vivendi