Los Angeles visual effects studio Digital Domain is bulking up, the Los Angeles Times reports. The company, recently acquired by a Chinese investor and now operating under the name Digital Domain 3.0, is expanding its Vancouver studio with new leadership.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Effects Workers Miffed After Oscar Speech Cut-off
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Digital Domain Makes Executive Appointments
- CW Launches Seed Digital Studio
- Fourth Wall Studios Lays Off Staff, Halts Production
- Imax to Go Into Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre