Consumer confidence fell for a fourth consecutive week to its lowest level since early April as Americans’ views on the economy and buying climate deteriorated, a Bloomberg News survey says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline
- Americans With Best Credit in Decades Drive U.S. Economy
- ‘Guardians’ Leads Slowest Box Office Weekend Since 2001
- Good News for Labor Market
- Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Since 2007
- Jobless Claims Fall to Lowest Level in Five Years
- Survey: Obamacare Insurance Costs Affordable
- Consumer Confidence Surges