The Los Angeles Times profiles Fireman's Fund, which is celebrating its 150th anniversary and today covers more than 80 percent of the $200 million or more in policies Hollywood spends each year to insure movies and TV shows.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Fandango Strikes Deal to Sell Pacific Theatres' Movie Tickets
- Film Commission Awards Tax Credits
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- Final Deadline for Finke?