Broadcast TV networks may be viewed as dinosaurs in the new media frontier, but CBS just proved that a Tyrannosaurus Rex is still pretty scary, especially to a big cable operator like Time Warner Cable, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter to Buy Time Warner Cable
- Time Warner Briefly Pulls CBS Programming
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Comcast, TWC Make Case for Merger
- Verizon Woos CBS Staffers to Drop Time Warner Cable
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay – Part 2' Tops