San Francisco developer MacFarlane Partners plans to build a mid- and high-rise mixed-use complex at a site it is acquiring that overlooks Pershing Square, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Park Fifth Developer Files Plans for Downtown Building
- CRE Awards 2020: Macfarlane Partners’ Iconic Park Fifth Now Graces the Downtown Los Angeles Skyline
- Pershing Square Overhaul Gets $2 Million Boost
- Who's Building L.A: Park Fifth
- Boeing 747 May Be Flying Into Sunset
- Lack of Worker Training Slows Covered California
- CBRE ‘Untethers’ Workers at New Office Space
- Developers Plan High-Rise in Hollywood