Dr. Mehmet Oz is firing back at criticism by a Los Angeles Times columnist who contends that Oz is shilling for the NFL at a time when the sports league is struggling with medical, legal and image problems from the player-concussion issue, Ad Age reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Networks Hope App Viewing Leads Back to TV
- 10 Things You Should Know About the Global Ad Market
- Google Dominance in Online Display Ads Under Scrutiny
- Men's Wearhouse Spokesman Fired in Strategy Clash
- Ad Agencies Shift Into Consulting Role
- Ad Groups Warn of Tax Deduction Threat
- HD Antenna Sales Jump Amid CBS Blackout
- Ad Industry Mounts Vigorous Defense of 'Native' Advertising