The head of the world's biggest advertising firm by revenue warns that the spying scandals and extreme politics are damaging the reputation of the United States and are weighing on business confidence, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Box office: 'Jurassic World' Rules, Making Movie History
- Can Wall Street Live Without Bloomberg?
- Yahoo to Unveil New Email, Ad Strategy
- PRISM Scandal Boosts DuckDuckGo
- El Niño Warning Puts Farmers, Investors on Alert
- Intel Buys Altera
- ...But Americans Are the Kindest
- What the Pros Are Saying About the Market's Rally