Calling it a signal to the television industry that it seeks to halt runaway productions, the Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday approved a measure suggested by Mayor Eric Garcetti last year to waive all permit fees for television pilots filmed in the city, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Signs Waiver for TV Pilot Fees
- L.A. City Council Votes to Waive TV Pilot Filming Fees
- Garcetti Declares Emergency Over Runaway Production
- Why Should Film Take Focus?
- Council Proposal Could Slow Minimum Wage Hike
- Panel Hears Recommendations From Film Czar
- Garcetti Names New Film Czar
- News of the Week