Bill Ackman says he has reduced more than 40 percent of his hedge fund’s short position against Herbalife’s shares in an attempt to stem Pershing Square’s paper losses, which have run into the hundreds of millions of dollars, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife Applauds Ackman Expose
- Jamie Dimon: Hero or Goat?
- Invasive Tactics in Foreclosures Draw Scrutiny
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels