The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club has grown increasingly litigious, learning to employ the legal system to protect the recognizable symbols of their organization, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Disney Show Will Appear First on App for Tablets
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Slaking a Region’s Thirst While Cleaning Its Beaches
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Hollywood Studios Facing Upheaval at Highest Levels
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- New Mattel Campaign is 'Toy Feliz'