Paul's Kitchen is throwback to a different era in cuisine — culturally Chinese but unapologetically American — and a lonely survivor of L.A.’s forgotten City Market Chinatown, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- 'El Mandril' King of L.A. Morning Radio
- Chauffeurs a Driving Force on Oscar Night
- L.A., Santa Monica Buildings May Sit on Faults
- 'Eastside' Open to Debate
- The Good, the Bad and the Seedy
- 10 Years After Recall, California Still Feels Effects