A second major California health insurer will delay cancellation of individual coverage for policyholders who want to keep the coverage, following in the footsteps of a Blue Shield of California unit last week, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Blue Cross Backpedals on Cancellations
- Blue Shield, Aetna to Raise Rates Over State Objections
- Blue Shield Seeks Steep Rate Hikes
- Blue Shield Sued Over Policy Practices
- Blue Cross Cancellations Called Illegal
- Regulator: Blue Shield Rate Hike Excessive
- Anthem Blue Cross to Delay Rate Increases
- Blue Shield Sued by Realtors