Two L.A. County residents are suing insurance giant Anthem Blue Cross, alleging they were misled into giving up previous coverage that had been grandfathered in with respect to Obamacare, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Anthem Second Insurer to Delay Obamacare Cancellations
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Anthem Asking Big Boost in Some Premiums
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Blue Shield Sued Over Policy Practices