Experts say there are hundreds of Internet payment systems that do not require users to identify themselves, making it difficult to seize on money laundering operations, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trying to Avoid the 'Cadillac Tax'
- Bloomberg Fund to Invest in Start-Ups
- Execs Say Merger Would Hinder Choice
- Background Music to Life to Lose Its Name
- Some Retailers Rethink Roles in Bangladesh
- Can Wall Street Live Without Bloomberg?
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising
- Online Sales Tax Divides the G.O.P.