Tutor Perini Corp. is set to start construction on California's bullet train, but a congressman is concerned that the Sylmar company scored low during the bidding process, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Changes on Bidding Rules Favored Tutor Perini
- Tutor Perini Finalizes Contract for High-Speed Rail Project
- Tutor Perini Wins High-Speed Rail Contract
- Bullet Train Plan Racing Forward
- Bullet Train Timetable Runs Off Rails
- Bullet Train Construction Begins This Week
- Bullet Train Not on Target?
- Bullet-Train Planners Face Huge Challenge