Sen. Barbara Boxer wants the Justice Department to investigate if Southern California Edison executives deceived federal regulators about an equipment swap at the troubled nuclear power plant that eventually led to a radiation leak, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- $1.4B Settlement Proposed in San Onofre Closure
- Investigators Want to Examine Pipe at Refinery Fire
- Feds Close Investigation of Tesla Battery Fires
- A Blow to Corn-Based Biofuels
- Justice Dept. to Order Changes in Verizon Deals
- Housing Starts Surge 15 Percent
- Air Traffic Control Modernization Hits Turbulence
- Justice Official to Be Nominated to Top Labor Slot