JS Communications will receive a $300,000 breakup fee for agreeing to be the stalking-horse bidder during the auction of L.A. effects shop Rhythm & Hues, TheWrap.com reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Effects Firm Has Cut L.A. Staff by 71 Percent Since Oscar Win
- Rhythm & Hues Buyer Tied to Prana Studios
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Digital Domain's New CEO on Runaway VFX
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- How to Save the Visual Effects Industry
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues