The Long Beach City Council voted 9-0 on Tuesday to sue Los Angeles over the Southern California International Gateway railyard, which local leaders said will hurt nearby Long Beach neighborhoods, the Long Beach Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Protests Grow Over Proposed Railyard on Long Beach Border
- Report: Some Port Strikers Reject Contract Terms
- Long Beach May Waive Licensing Fees for Startups
- Carson Can’t Join Rail Yard Lawsuit
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- Trade Rep Backs Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Port Workers Sue for Unpaid Health Claims
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility