Worries over immigrants potentially taking jobs from native-born Americans run high in parts of the nation, but some cities believe immigrants can reverse long-term declines in population, the Wall Street Journal reports
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Americans Worked Less, Watched More TV in 2012
- Can the Tablet Please Take Your Order Now?
- Modest U.S. Consumer Spending Seen
- Thatcher's Economic Overhauls Still Debated
- Industries Under Pressure from Mobile Apps
- Senate Passes Bill to End Air Traffic Furloughs
- With New Storm Looming, Airlines Canceling Flights
- GM Plans Car to Rival Tesla