The former El Segundo headquarters of visual effects studio Rhythm & Hues has been sold for $25 million to real estate developers, who plan turn it into an office campus for creative firms, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues Buyer Tied to Prana Studios
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- Effects Firm Has Cut L.A. Staff by 71 Percent Since Oscar Win