Oracle Corp. Chief Executive Larry Ellison has bought nearly two dozen properties in the beach community of Malibu during a decade-long shopping spree, including at least nine homes on pricey Carbon Beach, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Is Malibu Turning Into the Larry Ellison Beach Club?
- Ellison's Buying Spree has Town Talking
- Larry Ellison to Leave Oracle
- LA 500: Larry Ellison
- Larry Ellison
- True Religion Exec Makes Pricey Purchase
- Miley Cyrus Buys Retreat in Malibu
- Chef Nobu, Larry Ellison, and Robert De Niro Open Nobu Ryokan Hotel in Malibu