California workers at healthcare giant Kaiser Permanente voted to remain with SEIU-United Healthcare Workers West, beating smaller rival National Union of Healthcare Workers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kaiser Workers Vote to Split from SEIU
- Kaiser to Cut California Workforce
- Kaiser Unions Plan to Strike in October
- Kaiser Tops State’s Health Insurance Market
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- High Hopes at AFL-CIO Meeting
- Breakaway Union Could Prompt War of Attrition
- Housing Starts Dip Slightly, Sales Inventory Rises