Some of the nation's largest health-care REITS are pulling back from the nursing home sector, based on concerns that the facilities will be less profitable as the federal government aims to cut Medicare and Medicaid costs, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mixed Results in Health Pilot Plan
- Cliff Fix Hits Small Business
- Home Entertainment Firms Tap the Classics
- Fallen Financial Giants Keep Up Charitable Giving
- Lithuania Taps the Riches of Google Maps
- The New DJs: Fitness Gurus
- China Untapped and Untamed for App Makers
- SEC Deals With Turnover at the Top