Vancouver, which pioneered the use of film incentives to attract TV and movie production from Los Angeles, now is losing business to rival communities in eastern Canada and U.S. states such as Georgia and North Carolina, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Film Set Signs Specialize in Misdirection
- Startup's Plasma Lights Help Turn Film Shoots Green
- Insurer's Goal Is to Keep Cameras Rolling
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall
- Local Film Production Up Last Week
- Runaway Production Costs State $3 Billion in Film Crew Wages
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill