Deutsche Telekom AG's attempt to merge its U.S. wireless business, T-Mobile USA, with smaller rival MetroPCS Communications Inc. has run into serious trouble as a prominent shareholder advisory firm recommended that MetroPCS's already-divided investors vote against the deal, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FCC Approves T-Mobile, MetroPCS Merger
- T-Mobile USA to Merge with MetroPCS
- Report: Sprint Considers Rival Bid for MetroPCS
- FTC Wants Better Privacy Controls for Mobile Devices
- Microsoft Aims to Lure More Users to Windows
- Times Co. Sells About.com
- California Spurs Electric Cars
- Founder to Buy Frommer's Back From Google