A holding company connected with Los Angeles effects and animation studio Prana Studios has beat out other bidders to acquire El Segundo's Rhythm & Hues, the Oscar-winning visual effects house that filed for bankruptcy protection last month, sources tell Variety and the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Effects Firm Has Cut L.A. Staff by 71 Percent Since Oscar Win
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- Developers Buy Rhythm & Hues Building
- Rhythm & Hues Breakup Fee Approved
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues