As rising labor costs push manufacturing of T-shirts, jeans and the like out of China, the country has been able to offset that loss by grabbing the high end. Nowhere is that on better display than the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Chocolate Prices Soar in Dark Turn
- In Europe, Signs of a Jobless Generation
- Facebook Sells More Access to Members
- Glass Bottles Lend Pop to Soda Makers
- Old-School Ad Execs Sweating
- Disney Bets on a Mythic Western Hero
- Nice Ride. Now Where Does My Phone Go?
- Recent Success More Than a Blip, Disney Chief Says