Digital Domain Chief Executive Ed Ulbrich tells TheWrap.com how he thinks the visual-effects industry can be saved. "We need to stop acting like visual-effects vendors and start acting like digital production companies."
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Domain's New CEO on Runaway VFX
- Can Swanky Seats Save Movie Theaters?
- SAG-AFTRA Challenger Looking for Surprise Knockout
- Disney Stock Soars as Layoffs Loom
- Netflix Could Expand to 20 Original Shows
- Rhythm & Hues Breakup Fee Approved
- New Laws Could Cause Hollywood Headaches
- 3-D Still a Tale of Two Markets