After more than 25 years with Santa Monica agency RPA, the automaker parcels out parts of its business, with MediaVest of New York and Mullen of Boston now getting a slice of the pie, the Los Angeles Times reports. RPA will keep the creative side.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Fandango Strikes Deal to Sell Pacific Theatres' Movie Tickets
- Are Studios Releasing Too Many Animated Films?
- Film Commission Sees Jump in Tax Credit Applications
- NBC's Thursday Lineup Goes from 'Must See' to 'Must Flee'
- Hollywood Market Research Gets Tech Savvy
- Final Deadline for Finke?
- Search for Film Czar Drags on at City Hall