Southern California Edison officials say one of the two reactors at the darkened San Onofre nuclear plant could be restarted at full power and operate safely for almost a year, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Edison Questioned About San Onofre Restart Plan
- SoCal Edison Nuclear Plant Gets Regulatory Pressure
- Edison Seeks San Onofre Restart
- San Onofre Problems Likely to Lead to Power Shortages
- Edison to Close San Onofre Permanently
- Nuclear Plant Kept in Dark
- San Onofre Nuclear Plant to Cut 730 Workers
- Replacing San Onofre Power a Challenge