Seeking to fill yet another second-term Cabinet vacancy, President Barack Obama is set to nominate Thomas Perez, an assistant attorney general, to be the next secretary of labor, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama Picks Mary Jo White to Lead SEC
- Late Sign-Ups Improve Outlook for Health Law
- Obama to Nominate L.A. Businesswoman to Lead SBA
- Target Tech Chief Leaves Amid Security Overhaul
- Labor Secretary: Deadline for Port Talks is Today
- Republican Trade-Bill Sponsor Wants Obama Action
- U.S. Consumers More Confident in September
- Report: Hospitals Improving Patient Safety